Policy: Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
– LovelyFlowerGirl does not currently offer any price adjustments.
– You must make your return within 14 days of the delivery date.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached and in it’s original packaging.
– Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are final sell with no return or refund.
– To complete your refund, we require an official Return request to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please do not send your purchase back without prior notification via email.
– Please send us the tracking number of the returned item. We cannot accept your Return without the tracking number.
– Shipping charges are not refundable
– Upon receipt of returned goods, LovelyFlowerGirl reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
– Please note that, while we want you to be happy with your purchases, an excessive number of returns in a twelve-month period may cause us to reject future orders from you.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
– After we have inspected your returned package and if all the requirements are met the return are processed within 7-10 business days
of package receipt and can only be issued to your original method of payment. Your banking institution may require additional days to process your refund.
CUSTOM DRESS ORDERS
– LovelyFlowerGirl has a no refund or return policy on custom dress orders. Please ensure measurements are accurate for custom orders.
– Please be advise 30% restocking fee for the cancellation request if such a request was made more than 24h after order was placed.
– All Sale Items are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
– LovelyFlowerGirl does not offer exchanges at this time. Please return the item you do not want and place a new order on lovelyflowergirl.com
You’ll be provided with the address the return item should be mailed to.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All items are subject to availability, Company will not be held responsible for sold out, or clearance items. If unavailable customer will be notified and no charges will apply to sold out or merchandise.
Company will not be help responsible for lost or stolen merchandise which has been left due to neglect.
All shipping will be sent via US domestic, UPS Ground, Average delivery times can vary depending on location.
Mail All Returns/Exchanges To:
3201 Edwards Mill Rd Ste 141-590 Raleigh NC 27612
Security is very important to our customers, we maintain a strict verification process, to ensure cardholder info is kept confidential.
ORDER OF PAYMENT
We accept all Major Credit Cards , such as VISA, MASTERCARD,PAYPAL
Orders, once placed cannot be canceled.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To quickly process your transactions.
To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed by clicking on the Contact Us link on this or the home page.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete that transaction and for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.